Bits and pieces of our life together in the Big Apple

Friday, September 7, 2012

Food, Friends, and Fashion

Yesterday was the start to NYC's "Fashion week". Fashion week is a huge thing here in the city, where all the major stores in midtown are open with great deals, music, food and celebrities walking around everywhere. Last night our friends Eric and Shayly joined us ( I should say Shayly and I dragged our Husbands along) as we ventured over to Macy's (the largest in the world) where none other than...














Jef and Emily from the Bachelorette were hosting a benefit night. I know, I'm admitting it online for the world to read-I have a guilty pleasure of watching the Bachelor/ette. I was especially fond of this last season because Jef is from Utah ( represent! ) and I'm a fan of Emily.





















After we just walked around town, got dinner, and took pictures on the red carpet. It was a fun classic NYC experience. We are loving living in this big city with so much excitement and entertainment everywhere you look.

 





 Other pictures from the week:

 
New York has fruit stands everywhere! The fruit is all really good, and cheap! As you can see, the orange addiction has begun to set in...


My cute Husband on his way to work in the big City! Us at the US open, and the view from my office...











 







....life is so good to us.




3 comments:

  1. i just stumbled upon your blog but love it because i love NYC! my husband and i are living in california in the bay area and it's so fun to be living away and be together in a big city. glad you went to the US Open! that's one of my favorite things to go to in NYC. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! It was so much fun!! I love living in NYC and kinda feeling famous for a night on the red carpet and hanging out with Jef and Emily (Our besties!) Can't wait to make more amazing memories with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog and your updates letting me know what you guys are up to! Thanks. Looks so exciting.. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete