Bits and pieces of our life together in the Big Apple

Monday, October 15, 2012

Home Sweet Home

After a long week by myself, Scot arrived back at home safe and sound late Friday night! It was so good to see him again. I know, I know, I know.....you guys are all thinking-- 5 days apart? come' on Sarah, you two are pathetic. Well, pathetic we may be, but we're okay with that.

Even though the week went by so slowww, It was really fun. Roaming the city, having movie marathons with the whole couch to myself ( an endless amount of chick flicks may I add) ,decorating the house, 90's flashback with re-runs of Dawson's Creek on Netflix,(old school, I know)  lunch with a dear friend--miss Shayly Levesque, and last but not least....









On Friday after work I took the subway...












 over to Grand Central Station. Wow, I have been to Grand Central Station many times, but each time it puts me in awe of how cool it is.I was there to meet up with one of my most favorite people in the world....









Auntie Sue.

We had dinner at a cafe just right down from our apartment, then I gave her a tour, chatted for a while, took some pictures and said our goodbyes. It was too short, but so fun to see her! I love my Aunt so much.



Not much else has happened since Scot got home. We mainly just relaxed all weekend. The highlight was that we attended Stake Conference both Saturday and Sunday. It was a wonderful conference. The NYC stake is awesome. Wonderful leaders and members of the church here. We feel so blessed. 

Below I have included a bunch of pictures of our apartment! Sorry for the quality. They all look really dark. My real camera wasn't charged at the time so I took them on my phone. Hopefully I can update this blog with some better photos soon. In the mean time, enjoy! 














Right outside our apartment there are already lights all lit up. There's just something about New York in the fall, it's beautiful. 






1 comment:

  1. I love your apartment! It looks so fun and cozy and you have done a great job decorating it and making it yours. Glad Scot made it home safe. Love ya

    ReplyDelete